MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Napster to DJ Player ProStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Napster to DJ Player Pro
How to import Napster to DJ Player Pro?
Transferring between Napster to DJ Player Pro has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Napster as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select DJ Player Pro as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on DJ Player Pro.
Move From Napster to DJ Player Pro – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Napster to DJ Player Pro:
- Select source service as Napster
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as DJ Player Pro
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to DJ Player Pro.