MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Napster to Google Play MusicStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Napster to Google Play Music
How to import Napster to Google Play Music?
Transferring between Napster to Google Play Music has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Napster as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Google Play Music as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Google Play Music.
Move From Napster to Google Play Music – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Napster to Google Play Music:
- Select source service as Napster
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose Google Play Music file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved Google Play Music file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Google Play Music
This method allows to backup all your music data to Google Play Music file and use it anytime to import to Google Play Music.