MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Napster to Groove MusicStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Napster to Groove Music
How to import Napster to Groove Music?
Transferring between Napster to Groove Music has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Napster as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Groove Music as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Groove Music.
Move From Napster to Groove Music – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Napster to Groove Music:
- Select source service as Napster
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Groove Music
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Groove Music.