MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Napster to IDAGIOStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Napster to IDAGIO
How to import Napster to IDAGIO?
Transferring between Napster to IDAGIO has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Napster as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select IDAGIO as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on IDAGIO.
Move From Napster to IDAGIO – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Napster to IDAGIO:
- Select source service as Napster
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as IDAGIO
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to IDAGIO.