MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Napster to iTunesStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Napster to iTunes
How to import Napster to iTunes?
Transferring between Napster to iTunes has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Napster as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select iTunes as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on iTunes.
Move From Napster to iTunes – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Napster to iTunes:
- Select source service as Napster
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose iTunes file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved iTunes file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as iTunes
This method allows to backup all your music data to iTunes file and use it anytime to import to iTunes.