MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Napster to JSONStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Napster to JSON
How to import Napster to JSON?
Transferring between Napster to JSON has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Napster as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select JSON as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Move From Napster to JSON – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Napster to JSON:
- Select source service as Napster
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as JSON
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to JSON.