MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Napster to M3UStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Napster to M3U
How to import Napster to M3U?
Transferring between Napster to M3U has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Napster as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select M3U as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Move From Napster to M3U – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Napster to M3U:
- Select source service as Napster
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as M3U
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to M3U.