MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Napster to PandoraStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Napster to Pandora
How to import Napster to Pandora?
Transferring between Napster to Pandora has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Napster as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Pandora as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Pandora.
Move From Napster to Pandora – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Napster to Pandora:
- Select source service as Napster
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Pandora
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Pandora.