MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Napster to ReaperStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Napster to Reaper
How to import Napster to Reaper?
Transferring between Napster to Reaper has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Napster as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Reaper as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Reaper.
Move From Napster to Reaper – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Napster to Reaper:
- Select source service as Napster
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Reaper
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Reaper.