MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Napster to SonosStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Napster to Beatport
How to import Napster to Beatport?
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Napster as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Beatport as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Beatport.
Move From Napster to Beatport – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Napster to Beatport:
- Select source service as Napster
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Beatport
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Beatport.