MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Napster to SpotifyStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Napster to Spotify
How to import Napster to Spotify?
Transferring between Napster to Spotify has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Napster as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Spotify as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Spotify.
Move From Napster to Spotify – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Napster to Spotify:
- Select source service as Napster
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose Spotify file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved Spotify file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Spotify
This method allows to backup all your music data to Spotify file and use it anytime to import to Spotify.