MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Napster to TidalStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Napster to Tidal
How to import Napster to Tidal?
Transferring between Napster to Tidal has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Napster as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Tidal as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Tidal.
Move From Napster to Tidal – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Napster to Tidal:
- Select source service as Napster
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose Tidal file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved Tidal file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Tidal
This method allows to backup all your music data to Tidal file and use it anytime to import to Tidal.