MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Napster to XMLStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Napster to XML
How to import Napster to XML?
Transferring between Napster to XML has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Napster as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select XML as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Move From Napster to XML – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Napster to XML:
- Select source service as Napster
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as XML
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to XML.