MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Pandora to SeratoStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Pandora to Serato
How to import Pandora to Serato?
Transferring between Pandora to Serato has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Pandora as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Serato as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Serato.
Move From Pandora to Serato – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Pandora to Serato:
- Select source service as Pandora
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Serato
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Serato.