MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Pandora to SiriusXMStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Pandora to SiriusXM
How to import Pandora to SiriusXM?
Transferring between Pandora to SiriusXM has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Pandora as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select SiriusXM as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on SiriusXM.
Move From Pandora to SiriusXM – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Pandora to SiriusXM:
- Select source service as Pandora
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as SiriusXM
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to SiriusXM.