MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Pandora to Virtual DJStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Pandora to Virtual DJ
How to import Pandora to Virtual DJ?
Transferring between Pandora to Virtual DJ has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Pandora as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Virtual DJ as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Virtual DJ.
Move From Pandora to Virtual DJ – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Pandora to Virtual DJ:
- Select source service as Pandora
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Virtual DJ
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Virtual DJ.