Just like Apple Music and Amazon Music, Spotify is a famous streaming service for music that gives you the opportunity to have an access to millions of songs, videos and podcasts from artists all around the globe. It was launched in Europe and then afterward gained popularity in many major markets which also include Canada, Australia and the US. With Spotify, your listening experience enhances to the next level.
There is a free and paid version of Spotify. It is available in both forms, as a desktop app as well as mobile app (IOS and Android).
How to play music from Spotify:
You can either play music from Spotify by the help of Spotify’s official web player by browsing through many web browsers or by downloading Spotify’s official app for Windows 10 device, Android phone, Apple phone, Mac OS computer, PS4 and Xbox One.
You need to follow the following basic steps to play music from any of these above-mentioned sources:
- Open the Spotify on the desktop app or web player.
- You will find a search option. Search the content you are looking for through it.
3. After you have searched, some results will be displayed, however, you need to click the one which you want to play. Doing this will bring you to the album or artist page.
4. Play the music by following means:
- Place your cursor over a track and then click the “Play” button which would be visible on the left.
- Music can also be played by double-clicking a track name.
- Click a playlist or an album in Browse.
- There would be a green “Play” button under the album, artist or playlist title. Click on it to play. You can click on it again if you want to pause.
For Smartphone and Tablet:
- Open the Spotify on IOS or Android.
- Just like the desktop app, you will find a search option. Search the content you are looking for through it
- Again same as desktop, click on the result which you want to play and get to the album or artist page.
- Play the music by following means:
- Tap playlist, album or an artist and then tap “Shuffle Play”. This is done for shuffle and track listing.
- If you have a premium version then you will be provided by the opportunity of playing in the order listed form. All you need to do is tap on artist, album or playlist and then click on the first song you want to listen to.
You can also play music from Spotify in offline mood, however in that case you can only play the downloaded music.