MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Plex to AbletonStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Plex to Ableton
How to import Plex to Ableton?
Transferring between Plex to Ableton has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Plex as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Ableton as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Ableton.
Move From Plex to Ableton – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Plex to Ableton:
- Select source service as Plex
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Ableton
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Ableton.