MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Plex to AccuRadioStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Plex to AccuRadio
How to import Plex to AccuRadio?
Transferring between Plex to AccuRadio has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Plex as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select AccuRadio as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on AccuRadio.
Move From Plex to AccuRadio – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Plex to AccuRadio:
- Select source service as Plex
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as AccuRadio
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to AccuRadio.