MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Plex to Amazon MusicStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Plex to Amazon Music
How to import Plex to Amazon Music?
Transferring between Plex to Amazon Music has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Plex as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Amazon Music as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Amazon Music.
Move From Plex to Amazon Music – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Plex to Amazon Music:
- Select source service as Plex
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Amazon Music
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Amazon Music.