MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Plex to Blip.fmStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Plex to Blip.fm
How to import Plex to Blip.fm?
Transferring between Plex to Blip.fm has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Plex as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Blip.fm as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Blip.fm.
Move From Plex to Blip.fm – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Plex to Blip.fm:
- Select source service as Plex
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Blip.fm
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Blip.fm.