MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Plex to CubaseStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Plex to Cubase
How to import Plex to Cubase?
Transferring between Plex to Cubase has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Plex as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Cubase as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Cubase.
Move From Plex to Cubase – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Plex to Cubase:
- Select source service as Plex
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Cubase
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Cubase.