MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Plex to MusicBeeStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Plex to MusicBee
How to import Plex to MusicBee?
Transferring between Plex to MusicBee has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Plex as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select MusicBee as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on MusicBee.
Move From Plex to MusicBee – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Plex to MusicBee:
- Select source service as Plex
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as MusicBee
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to MusicBee.