MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Plex to NetEase MusicStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Plex to NetEase Music
How to import Plex to NetEase Music?
Transferring between Plex to NetEase Music has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Plex as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select NetEase Music as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on NetEase Music.
Move From Plex to NetEase Music – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Plex to NetEase Music:
- Select source service as Plex
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as NetEase Music
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to NetEase Music.