MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Plex to TuneInStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Plex to TuneIn
How to import Plex to TuneIn?
Transferring between Plex to TuneIn has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Plex as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select TuneIn as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on TuneIn.
Move From Plex to TuneIn – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Plex to TuneIn:
- Select source service as Plex
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as TuneIn
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to TuneIn.