MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Plex to XMLStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Plex to XML
How to import Plex to XML?
Transferring between Plex to XML has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Plex as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select XML as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on XML.
Move From Plex to XML – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Plex to XML:
- Select source service as Plex
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as aaa
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to XML.