MusConv easily imports your favorite tracks from Radioline to EarbitsStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your favorite tracks from Radioline to Earbits
Move From Radioline to Earbits – Video Tutorial
How to transfer favorite tracks from Radioline to Earbits?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer favorite tracks from Radioline to Earbits:
1 Select Radioline as the source service
2 In “Tracks” tab select tracks you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select Earbits as the destination service
The transfer will start. Once finished, your favorite tracks will be available on Earbits.
Alternative method to transfer favorite tracks from Radioline to Earbits:
- Select the source service as Radioline
- Select the tracks you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Earbits
This method allows you to backup all your tracks to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Earbits.
If you need, you can also transfer music from VKontakte to Spotify.