MusConv easily imports public playlists from Redeye Records to 7digitalStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer public playlists from Redeye Records to 7digital
How to transfer public playlists from Redeye Records to 7digital?
You need to complete 4 easy steps to transfer playlists from Redeye Records to 7digital:
1 Select Redeye Records as the source service
2 Enter Redeye Records playlist URLs. You can browse them here
3 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
4 Select 7digital as the destination service
Move From Redeye Records to 7digital – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Redeye Records to 7digital:
- Select the source service as Redeye Records
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as 7digital
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to 7digital.