MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Rekordbox to SeratoStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Rekordbox to Serato
How to transfer playlists from Rekordbox to Serato?
1 Select Rekordbox as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select Serato as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Serato.
Move From Rekordbox to Serato – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Rekordbox to Serato:
- Select the source service as Rekordbox
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Serato
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Serato.