MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Rekordbox to SoundCloudStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Rekordbox to SoundCloud
How to transfer playlists from Rekordbox to SoundCloud?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from Rekordbox to SoundCloud:
1 Select Rekordbox as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select SoundCloud as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on SoundCloud.
Move From Rekordbox to SoundCloud – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Rekordbox to SoundCloud:
- Select the source service as Rekordbox
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as SoundCloud
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to SoundCloud.