MusConv easily imports public playlists from Remix DJ Pool to SoundCloudStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer public playlists from Remix DJ Pool to SoundCloud
How to transfer public playlists from Remix DJ Pool to SoundCloud?
You need to complete 4 easy steps to transfer playlists from Remix DJ Pool to SoundCloud:
1 Select Remix DJ Pool as the source service
2 Enter Remix DJ Pool playlist URLs. You can browse them here
3 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
4 Select SoundCloud as the destination service
Move From Remix DJ Pool to SoundCloud – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Remix DJ Pool to SoundCloud:
- Select the source service as Remix DJ Pool
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as SoundCloud
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to SoundCloud.