MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Rockbot to BBC MusicStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Rockbot to BBC Music
How to transfer playlists from Rockbot to BBC Music?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from Rockbot to BBC Music:
1 Select Rockbot as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select BBC Music as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on BBC Music.
Move From Rockbot to BBC Music – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Rockbot to BBC Music:
- Select the source service as Rockbot
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as BBC Music
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to BBC Music.