MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Rockbot to DailymotionStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Rockbot to Dailymotion
How to transfer playlists from Rockbot to Dailymotion?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from Rockbot to Dailymotion:
1 Select Rockbot as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select Dailymotion as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Dailymotion.
Move From Rockbot to Dailymotion – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Rockbot to Dailymotion:
- Select the source service as Rockbot
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Dailymotion
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Dailymotion.