MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Rockbot to iHeartRadioStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Rockbot to iHeartRadio
How to transfer playlists from Rockbot to iHeartRadio?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from Rockbot to iHeartRadio:
1 Select Rockbot as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select iHeartRadio as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on iHeartRadio.
Move From Rockbot to iHeartRadio – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Rockbot to iHeartRadio:
- Select the source service as Rockbot
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as iHeartRadio
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to iHeartRadio.