MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Rockbot to Line MusicStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Rockbot to Line Music
How to transfer playlists from Rockbot to Line Music?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from Rockbot to Line Music:
1 Select Rockbot as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select Line Music as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Line Music.
Move From Rockbot to Line Music – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Rockbot to Line Music:
- Select the source service as Rockbot
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Line Music
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Line Music.