MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Rockbot to PlayzerStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Rockbot to Playzer
How to transfer playlists from Rockbot to Playzer?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from Rockbot to Playzer:
1 Select Rockbot as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select Playzer as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Playzer.
Move From Rockbot to Playzer – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Rockbot to Playzer:
- Select the source service as Rockbot
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Playzer
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Playzer.