MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Rockbot to Pro ToolsStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Rockbot to Pro Tools
How to transfer playlists from Rockbot to Pro Tools?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from Rockbot to Pro Tools:
1 Select Rockbot as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select Pro Tools as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Pro Tools.
Move From Rockbot to Pro Tools – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Rockbot to Pro Tools:
- Select the source service as Rockbot
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Pro Tools
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Pro Tools.