MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Rockbot to Radical.fmStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Rockbot to Radical.fm
How to transfer playlists from Rockbot to Radical.fm?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from Rockbot to Radical.fm:
1 Select Rockbot as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select Radical.fm as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Radical.fm.
Move From Rockbot to Radical.fm – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Rockbot to Radical.fm:
- Select the source service as Rockbot
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Radical.fm
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Radical.fm.