MusConv easily imports playlists from Rolling Stone to BeatportStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer playlists from Rolling Stone to Beatport
How to transfer public playlists from Rolling Stone to Beatport?
1 Select Rolling Stone as the source service
2 Enter Rolling Stone playlist URLs. You can browse them here
3 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
4 Select Beatport as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Beatport.
Move From Rolling Stone to Beatport – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Rolling Stone to Beatport:
- Select the source service as Rolling Stone
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Beatport
This method allows you to backup all playlists to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Beatport.
By the way, you can also transfer music from VK to Spotify.