MusConv easily imports playlists from Rolling Stone to JangoStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer playlists and artists from Rolling Stone to Jango
How to transfer public playlists from Rolling Stone to Jango?
You need to complete 4 easy steps to transfer playlists from Rolling Stone to Jango:
1 Select Rolling Stone as the source service
2 Enter Rolling Stone playlist URLs. You can browse them here
3 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
4 Select Jango as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Jango.
Move From Rolling Stone to Jango – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Rolling Stone to Jango:
- Select the source service as Rolling Stone
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Jango
This method allows you to backup all playlists to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Jango.
By the way, you can also transfer music from VK to Spotify.