MusConv easily imports playlists from Rolling Stone to Plug.djStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer playlists from Rolling Stone to Plug.dj
How to transfer public playlists from Rolling Stone to Plug.dj?
You need to complete 4 easy steps to transfer playlists from Rolling Stone to Plug.dj:
1 Select Rolling Stone as the source service
2 Enter Rolling Stone playlist URLs. You can browse them here
3 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
4 Select Plug.dj as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Plug.dj.
Move From Rolling Stone to Plug.dj – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Rolling Stone to Plug.dj:
- Select the source service as Rolling Stone
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Plug.dj
This method allows you to backup all playlists to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Plug.dj.
By the way, you can also transfer music from VK to Spotify.