MusConv easily imports your playlists from Serato to MixxxStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Serato to Mixxx
How to transfer playlists from Serato to Mixxx?
You need to complete 6 easy steps to transfer playlists from Serato to Mixxx:
1 Open the Serato website
2 Go to the playlist you want to export and Copy the URL (eg. https://serato.com/playlists/userID/mixDate)
3 When you publish playlist on Serato, please set it to ‘Public’ in the details
4 In MusConv, on left side of app click “Web URL”, enter Serato URLs, click “Submit”
5 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
6 Select Mixxx as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Mixxx.
Move From Serato to Mixxx – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists from Serato to Mixxx:
- In MusConv, on left side of app click “Web URL”, enter Serato URLs, click “Submit”
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Mixxx
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Mixxx.