MusConv easily imports your playlists from Serato to ROXIStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Serato to ROXI
How to transfer playlists from Serato to ROXI?
You need to complete 6 easy steps to transfer playlists from Serato to ROXI:
1 Open the Serato website
2 Go to the playlist you want to export and Copy the URL (eg. https://serato.com/playlists/userID/mixDate)
3 When you publish playlist on Serato, please set it to ‘Public’ in the details
4 In MusConv, on left side of app click “Web URL”, enter Serato URLs, click “Submit”
5 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
6 Select ROXI as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on ROXI.
Move From Serato to ROXI – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists from Serato to ROXI:
- In MusConv, on left side of app click “Web URL”, enter Serato URLs, click “Submit”
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as ROXI
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to ROXI.