Shazam For Windows
Do you love music? Do you remember some catchy music of a song, but don’t remember its name? Don’t worry, Shazam has got your back! Shazam is an application that can recognize and identify music, and provide you details such as name of the song and its artist. This application can be installed on your phone; be it Android or iOS as well as on your PC.
Shazam has several versions for Windows 7, 8 and 10. It is completely free to download and has all the details of any particular piece of music that you want. It is a very user-friendly application and apart from song recognition, you can also keep up with your favourite artist’s newest releases and interviews too.
Shazam uses digital audio fingerprinting technology. So, what happens is that Shazam listens to 10 to 20 seconds of the song and identifies it. During this short time, it extracts the sound relevant characters of that song.
If you want to download Shazam on your windows PC, you need to have Windows Operating System Computer with Windows 7, 8 or 10, advanced graphic card with supported drivers, a Wi-Fi connection, two to four GB RAM and at least 5 GB ROM.
To download Shazam on your Windows PC, download Blue stacks APK. Click on it to open it and initiate the installation process. Sign it through your google account. If you don’t have a google account, then sign up first. Look for Shazam App in the search bar. The logo will appear, click it to start the installation. After some time, the installation will be completed and then you can use the app and enjoy your music.
Some special features of Shazam for Windows are:
- When you find a new song, you can check its lyrics and video along with the recommendations.
- You can use this app to directly buy songs from Play store as well as Amazon.
- Music search is more precise and quicker than before.
- You can have customised content like interviews, sessions, videos and newest releases on your Shazam home screen.
- It has real-time features in it for example if a new song is added, it will promptly notify you about the details of that song.
- You can store your favourite songs and videos in the store of Shazam App.
- It allows Cortana Support by which you can find out songs by merely some commands like “Shazam, what is this song?”
You can also transfer songs from Shazam to other music services with MusConv app.