MusConv easily imports public playlists from SMASH THE CLUB to AbletonStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer public playlists from SMASH THE CLUB to Ableton
How to transfer public playlists from SMASH THE CLUB to Ableton?
You need to complete 4 easy steps to transfer playlists from SMASH THE CLUB to Ableton:
1 Select SMASH THE CLUB as the source service
2 Enter SMASH THE CLUB playlist URLs. You can browse them here
3 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
4 Select Ableton as the destination service
Move From SMASH THE CLUB to Ableton – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from SMASH THE CLUB to Ableton:
- Select the source service as SMASH THE CLUB
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Ableton
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Ableton.