MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from SoundCloud to AudiomackStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from SoundCloud to Audiomack
How to import SoundCloud to Audiomack?
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select SoundCloud as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Audiomack as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Audiomack.
Move From SoundCloud to Audiomack – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from SoundCloud to Audiomack:
- Select source service as SoundCloud
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Audiomack
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Audiomack.