MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from SoundCloud to ClementineStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from SoundCloud to Clementine
How to import SoundCloud to Clementine?
Transferring between SoundCloud to Clementine has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select SoundCloud as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Clementine as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Clementine.
Move From SoundCloud to Clementine – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from SoundCloud to Clementine:
- Select source service as SoundCloud
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Clementine
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Clementine.