MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from SoundCloud to GarageBandStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from SoundCloud to GarageBand
How to import SoundCloud to GarageBand?
Transferring between SoundCloud to GarageBand has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select SoundCloud as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select GarageBand as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on GarageBand.
Move From SoundCloud to GarageBand – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from SoundCloud to GarageBand:
- Select source service as SoundCloud
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as GarageBand
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to GarageBand.