MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from SoundCloud to ReaperStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from SoundCloud to Reaper
How to import SoundCloud to Reaper?
Transferring between SoundCloud to Reaper has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select SoundCloud as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Reaper as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Reaper.
Move From SoundCloud to Reaper – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from SoundCloud to Reaper:
- Select source service as SoundCloud
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Reaper
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Reaper.