MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from SoundMachine to 7digitalStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from SoundMachine to 7digital
How to transfer playlists from SoundMachine to 7digital?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from SoundMachine to 7digital:
1 Select SoundMachine as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select 7digital as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on 7digital.
Move From SoundMachine to 7digital – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from SoundMachine to 7digital:
- Select the source service as SoundMachine
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as 7digital
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to 7digital.